Expsd Adventures Workshop Terms & Conditions
By registering for the Exposed Adventures workshop. (“Expsd Adventures” or “we/us/our”), you (“participant” or “you/your”) agree to the following Terms & Conditions (also referred to as the “Agreement”).
1. Fees. A non-refundable amount stated in the workshop description is required at the time of your booking and must be sent with the completed workshop application form to the Expsd Adventures team. If full payment is not received by before the workshop date, Expsd Adventures reserves the right to treat the booking as cancelled.
2. Cancellation by Participant and Ticket Transfers. Any cancellation by the participant must be made in writing by email to both firstname.lastname@example.org . All payments equal to the deposit (50% of total cost) are non-refundable regardless of payment option chosen by participant. The date on which the email is received will determine the cancellation charges that are applicable. These charges are expressed as a percentage of the total workshop price and are as follows: 42 days or more before the workshop: refund of 50% of total fee; 41-28 days before the workshop: refund of 25% of total fee; 27 days or less before departure: no refund.
If the participant cancels their booking, Expsd Adventures has the right to re-open the now vacant spot to the public for re-booking.
You may transfer your workshop ticket to another individual (the “transferee”) so long as you provide written notice of such a transfer to the Expsd Adventures email@example.com (at least two (2) weeks before the workshop date with the full name and contact information for the transferree. In the event of a transfer, you are responsible for paying all fees and the transferee is bound by terms of this Agreement.
3. Cancellation by Expsd Adventures. Expsd Adventures reserves the right to cancel any workshop. Should an alteration or cancellation become necessary, you will have the choice of accepting the change, taking an alternative workshop (the difference will be refunded if it is a lower priced workshop), or withdrawing from this Agreement and accepting a refund of fees paid. In the event that a workshop is cancelled, you will not receive a refund for any costs that you have incurred in connection with the workshop other than the workshop fees, including without limitation, fees for airfare, accommodations and transportation.
4. Changes to the Workshop. The workshop coordinator and any speakers will be identified at the time the workshop is announced. If the workshop coordinator or any speakers are unable to attend, we will attempt to find someone with equivalent experience and skills to replace that person, but no fees will be refunded to participant unless the workshop itself is cancelled pursuant to Section 3 of this Agreement.
The type of workshops Expsd Adventures offers require flexibility and participants must allow for alternatives. Accordingly, the outline itinerary and the workshop description is only an indication of what may take place on the workshop, and not as a contractual obligation on the part of Expsd Adventures.
5. Additional Costs. Unless otherwise stated in the workshop promotional materials, we are not responsible for arranging or paying for your transportation. Expsd Adventures and/or the workshop coordinator may assist you with making travel arrangements, but you are solely responsible for such arrangements and costs.
6. Dietary Restrictions and Special Requests. If you have any special dietary or other requests you should inform us of these prior to the workshop so we can pass them onto Wilderness Chef for the catering of your meals. We cannot guarantee that such requests will be met and will have no liability to you if such requests are not met.
7. Limitation of Liability. Expsd Adventures is not liable or responsible for death, bodily injury or illness caused to any participant unless it is caused by the negligent act and/or omission of any Expsd Adventures employees or agents. Expsd Adventures does not accept liability for any loss or additional expense caused by the delay or interruption to your travel or the workshop through weather conditions, civil disturbance, industrial action, strikes, wars, floods or sickness. Such losses or additional expenses are solely your responsibility.
The Workshop is provided “as is” and Expsd Adventures makes no warranties with respect to the Workshop, express or implied, including without limitation, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Expsd Adventures shall not be liable to you or any other person or entity for any general, punitive, special, direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damages, or lost profits, or any other damages, costs or losses arising out of the workshop, or otherwise, even if Expsd Adventures has been advised of the possibility of such damages, costs or losses. In no event shall Expsd Adventures total aggregate liability arising from this Agreement and/or the workshop exceed the total fees paid by the participant for the workshop.
8. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold Expsd Adventures harmless from any and all liability, reasonable costs and expenses (including legal expenses) arising directly or indirectly from any breach by you of any representation, warranty or provision of this Agreement.
9. Travel Insurance. You are required to obtain the appropriate travel insurance coverage prior to the workshop if the workshop is being held outside of your country of residence. The insurance must cover the loss, expenses and damages arising from, including but not limited to, personal accident and injury, medical and repatriation costs (for overseas workshops), loss of baggage and personal money, and belongings and flight cancellations and delays.
10. Consent to Use of Images. By attending a workshop, you hereby give permission for images taken of you to be used by Expsd Adventures in any media for any purpose (except pornographic, defamatory, libelous or otherwise unlawful), including without limitation, advertising, promotion, marketing and packaging for any Exposed Adventures product or service. You acknowledge and agree that you do not own any rights in such images and that you are not entitled to any compensation for Expsd Adventures permitted uses.
12. Entire Agreement. This Agreement contains the entire understanding between the participant and Expsd Adventures. It supersedes all prior and simultaneous agreements between the parties. In the event that any part of this Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall remain valid and enforceable.
By registering for a workshop and paying the full amount, you have entered into this Agreement and have accepted all of the foregoing terms and conditions. Whoever signs the workshop application form enters into this Agreement on behalf of all the individuals included on it and any permitted transferee, so that all are bound by this Agreement.